Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog of the Week: Life Unsweetened

This week's blog of the week is Rachel who blogs over at Life Unsweetened!  Meet Rachel:


I’m Rachel, a 20-something from upstate New York. By day I’m a SEO copywriter and freelance writer and by night I’m a life and style blogger for Life Unsweetened. You could also call me a social media nerd, non-crazy cat lady and a chocoholic. In my spare time, I enjoy seeing my friends and boyfriend, shopping, watching my favorite trashy television shows and listening to music.

Life Unsweetened was started in January 2012 as a New Year’s resolution. Having been a long-time reader of blogs and an aspiring writer, I decided to give it a shot for myself. I created this blog as something to do outside of my 9-to-5 job and as a way to express my love, interest and opinions on a wide range of topics- including fashion, beauty, music and more.

Life Unsweetened is best described as a life and style blog- without the sugar coating. Post topics range from personal life events, outfit posts, reviews of beauty products, my personal opinions, helpful blogging tips and much more. But no matter what I’m writing about at the moment, you can be sure everything you read will be my own honest opinion and may have a trace of my sometimes-sour outlook- hence the blog’s name. (I also just really like lemons).
Life Unsweetened

Hop on over to Rachel's blog Life Unsweetened and show her some North East Bloggers comment love!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

Do you want to be our blog of the week? Let us know! Click here to email us about being Blog of the Week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Rachel! I am excited to have found your blog and to be your newest follower!
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Loook forward to reading your blog!
    MarlaJan

    www.luckfupus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!