Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blog of the Week: Luck Fupus


This week's blog of the week is MarlaJan who writes over at Luck Fupus.



Hi! I'm MarlaJan, the mastermind of Luck Fupus (www.luckfupus.com), and I'm thrilled to be the Blogger of the Week! 

Luck Fupus is my little space on the interwebs where I tell my story of living with multiple chronic diseases, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and tetralogy of Fallot (there's more, but I could be here all day listing them!). 

Whether I'm having a dance party while wig shopping, snapping pictures during chemo or Dutch Ovening myself getting an MRI, follow me as I always try to find the humor in the not-so-great hand I've been dealt. 

Always real. Always funny. Not always politically correct. 

Friday, May 17 is Put On Purple Day for Lupus Awareness Month! Wear purple to show your support for the 1.5million Americans who suffer from lupus!
Luck Fupus
Congrats on being Blog of the Week MarlaJan! Everyone, make sure you go check out her blog this week and say hi!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

4 comments:

  1. I read Marla daily and will be wearing purple on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be wearing purple for you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is crazy how fast a full year can go by. I feel like it wasn't that long ago when I was first learning about Lupus Awareness Month, its history, and what it really meant to show support for people living with this chronic autoimmune disease. For the last month, I have been working on a brand new infographic for Lupus Awareness Month 2013, and it is finally done! I hope to share this with as many people as possible in hopes of spreading a little awareness this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!