Thursday, June 12, 2014

Guest Post: Spicy Jalapeno and Corn Dip!

Today's guest post comes from Jessica who writes over at Dreaming of Leaving.  Jessica is sharing her Spicy Jalapeno and Corn Dip recipe with us, and it looks amazing!


This delicious and convenient recipe started from throwing a few things together from my pantry after a last minute invite to a party {thanks alot!} and has quickly become a family and friend favorite…I cant go to a gathering without it! I usually serve the dip with stacys chips and tostitos scoops, but I am sure it will go great with anything.


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great summer party recipe! Love the scallions sprinkled on top for extra freshness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i am just seeing this - my first feature!!!! ahhhhh! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!