Monday, June 16, 2014

Turn Your Whole Summer Into a Vacation!

Today's guest post comes from Diane who writes the blog Sweet Catastrophe.  Diane shares some great ideas for making the most of your summer- by making your whole summer feel like a vacation!


Typically I take vacation in late August/early September. So naturally I want time to rush along till the day I can plant my toes in the sand and hear the sound of the crashing waves. But I've realized I'm only wishing away 3 beautiful months. So this year instead of waiting for vacation to arrive I am going to make vacation come to me. Those special vacation clothes, fancy drinks or poolside books that I would usually save - not happening this year. I am going to enjoy them ALL summer long - who knows, maybe this will be the best Summer yet.

Thanks for sharing these great ideas with us Diane!  What ideas you have for making the most of your summer?


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. These are such fun ideas! And so helpful, since I recently had a little vacation and would love to recreate that carefree, summery feeling when I'm at home, too. I wore my favorite new polka dot shorts yesterday and I think they made me feel a little bit cheerier ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!