Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blog of the Week: Dollar Store Diva


This week's blog of the week is Dollar Store Diva!  We interviewed Dollar Store Diva's author Nikki about blogging and living in the Northeast.  Meet Nikki!


My name is Nikki, I'm a PR and Health student at Salem State University. I'd love crack into the health communication field someday and make healthcare better and more affordable for everyone! I'm a cross country runner, food lover, Gossip Girl addict, and dog lover. I love zipping around in my motor scooter and riding on the back of motorcycles.

What is your blog about?
I have a lifestyle blog where I focus mostly on healthy eating and workout tips, shopping deals, style, and organization.

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
Ahhhh you have to make me choose! Well, I'm from Massachusetts but I like 5 minutes from souther new hampshire. I'd have to say Rye or Portsmouth NH! However Bar Harbor, Maine and Marblehead MA are close, too!

What do you love most about blogging?
I basically get to create my own business with clients, and do what I love. 

What is your favorite form of social media?
Youtube/video streaming. Pretty much anything where you create something. If you put your hard work and creative juices in it, it deserves to be recognized.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in the Merrimack Valley in Massachusetts but I go to school in Salem, MA. I love that I can access so many states so easily, and I can also access the beach and the mountains easily as well!

Thanks Nikki! Be sure to check out Nikki on her Blog and her Youtube Channel!

Are you interested in being one of our blogs of the week?  Let us know!

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!