Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blog of the Week: Sweet Catastrophe


This week's blog of the week interview is with Diana who writes the blog Sweet Catastrophe.  Meet Diana!

 photo fb1.jpg
 
Tell us a little about you:   
Hey there, I'm Diane and I blog over at Sweet Catastrophe. I'm a Target shopping machine - seriously though I'm there at least twice a week! I have two adorable cockapoos, Tobie & Mia. I'm a fan of green tea, pumpkin spice lattes, popcorn, reading and so much more!
What is your blog about?  
Everything! But I guess SC could be classified as a lifestyle blog if I had to pick. I blog about make-up, fashion, the crazy things Tobie & Mia do, my recent diagnosis and battle with Meniere's Disease and more. I hope you will stop by!
 
What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
That's a tough one but I have to pick Ithaca, NY located on beautiful Cayuga Lake. The town itself has a laid back vibe with good food and lots of wineries. There are waterfalls, great hiking and of course the lake for boating and swimming - it's perfect!  

What do you love most about blogging? 
The learning opportunities and the community. I was so naive when I first started SC, I had no idea what I was getting myself into! Along the way I've met some wonderful people who have taught me so much. It's been such a blessing!
 
What is your favorite form of social media?
Instagram! I love sharing my pictures and being able to see yours! It's a great way to connect on the run. I treat it like a visual diary!
 
Where do you live and what do you love about it?   I have lived near Harrisburg, PA for the past 2 1/2 years. The area is so diverse. There is hiking, great food, shopping, festivals, apple orchids and more. Plus I'm only a short drive from Baltimore, Washington DC, and Gettysburg if I'm looking to do something different!
 
Thanks for the great interview Diana!  Be sure to check out her blog Sweet Catastrophe this week and say hi!

Do you want to be featured as one of our blogs of the week?  Sign up here!  
 
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!