Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Blog of the Week: My Sensational Kid


This week's blog of the week features Joy who writes the blog My Sensational Kid!  Meet Joy:


Tell us a little about you:
I am Joy- and am addicted to my sensational 7 year old son... I am also passionate about writing, FOOTBALL, Adoption (I'm adopted), food, fitness, yoga, family and BEING YOURSELF! I love to learn about ways to live my best life! My family is my #1 priority and being a WAHM allows me to balance work & family the way I was meant too! Namaste ~

What is your blog about?
My blog originally started out as a way to express the challenges and triumphs of raising my son who has Sensory Processing Disorder as well as some other challenges......however it morphed into my diary if you will. I write about anything and everything I want- Life according to JOY! I love to include recipes, cool DIY crafts and activities as well the occasional review & giveaway! I kinda have something for everyone (IMO)........

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in Warwick, RI! The smallest, yet mightiest state! We have an amazing art scene and food to die for....... Waterfire in Providence is a must and being so close to SO MANY beaches doesn't suck either!  

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
I Love LOVE LOVE NYC! I am a Jersey girl and living so close to NYC was amazing! Weekend trips, mid week dinners in Manhattan....I just love it all! I live in RI now and we still go to NYC every chance we can! My son loves it! He is already counting down until our next trip!     

What do you love most about blogging?
EXPRESSION! I love to see my thoughts on paper (or screen if you will)........ it just makes everything seem so clear......... 

What is your favorite form of social media?
FACEBOOK! Like I said before, I originally hail from Jersey- so moving away I can still keep in touch with so many people from back home! I love it for that reason! Plus I learn so much from other people from their posts.......cool recipes, different destinations to visit, places to see, things to do.....I like the adventure of Facebook! You never know what people will post tomorrow! 

Thanks for the great interview Joy!  Be sure to visit her blog this week and follow her on social media!  Check out a few of Joy's favorite posts below:

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!