Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blog of the Week: Six Pack Mommy

Today's blog of the week feature is Stephanie of Six Pack Mommy!  Stephanie is a mom of six who blogs all about their shenanigans as well as heartfelt moments.  Meet Stephanie in our interview:

Tell us a little about you:
I'm Stephanie, aka Six Pack Mommy, & I've been blogging since 2013. I'm a former English teacher who figured I'd take just a year off after having my first child... then had another, and another, and another....

Six kids later, I'm a stay at home mom who loves photography, running, reading great non-fiction, sketching, and celebrity gossip, yet.... has no time for any of those things these days. Hence the blog! :)  


What is your blog about?
Six Pack Mommy is a humor blog, devoted to the shenanigans of my six kids, and my own observations about life. I mainly write about amusing, crazy experiences, or meaningful, heartfelt moments. But sometimes, something I randomly observe will strike me as funny or worth discussing, so that goes up there, too!

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live on Long Island, and I love that we have access to so much; close to New York City, close to so many great beaches, and everything within a reasonable drive.

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
New York City- specifically, Central Park. I love that there's a beautiful section of greenery right in the heart of my favorite city.

What do you love most about blogging?
It's cheaper than therapy! :) Blogging has been a great way to de-stress from those crazy, chaotic days where everything seems to go wrong.
One of my greatest joys is making people laugh, so I enjoy writing posts that entertain people.

What I've also come to love about blogging is networking with fellow bloggers; I have been fortunate enough to meet so many fantastic, supportive bloggers. And a new hobby of mine is not merely writing posts for my own blog, but reading other people's blogs.


What is your favorite form of social media?
I used to be a Facebook fan, and still use it, but once I got the hang of Twitter, I became addicted. I've met some really fun, entertaining people on there with that perfect blend of humor and snark. 

Thanks for the great interview Stephanie!  Please be sure to hit up her blog this week and follow her on social media.  Check out a few of Stephanie's favorite posts:

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!