Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blog of the week:
The Fabulous Things I Love


Hey NE Bloggers! I'm Kim and I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I haven't always lived here though. I'm a Florida native and moved here in March 2011 right after my husband and I got married. What brought us here? His job. It's been 2 years and I'm still not acclimated to this weather. I miss being able to wear flip flops in the winter!
My blog is called The Fabulous Things I Love. In the year leading up to my wedding I blogged a ton. Then I dropped off the face of the earth in the summer of 2010 while I did an internship with a junior sports organization and never really got back into it. But I got that itch again and here I am.
So who am I? Well, I'm an event planner based on my education. Most of the events I do include weddings, bar mitzvahs and golf outings. But I do so much more! I love to shop, going to the beach, J. Crew, Coach, Tory Burch, being tan, hiking, photography, Pinterest crafts, shoes and a fabulous pair of sunglasses! (wow, I'm out of breath just reading that!) But my blog will teach you more about me and hopefully give you some good ideas along the way! 

That's Hubs and Me. He LOVES Hawaiian shirts.
Thanks for stopping by the North East Bloggers. I hope to hear from you along the way! 
_______________________________________



Congratulations to our Blog of the Week!  Make sure you hop on over to Kim's blog and check it out!



If you want to be featured as our blog of the week please email me!
Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!