Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blog of the Week:
My Life My Way

Hi I'm Nikki and thanks for stoppin by my little part of the world wide web!

Photobucket

I started this blog as a place for me to write and keep track of my musings. Some things may be funny, serious, about health and fitness or just about me ranting about who knows what. Regardless it's my little spot to say what I want. I am not the best at filtering which I think makes me unique. I don't mean to offend anyone so please if I do and you feel you need to say something to me email me or leave me a comment. 

I am a Longshoreman by day and a Group Fitness Instructor by night. I recently just completed my first Les Mills BodyCombat and I LOVE it! I am getting ready to go for BodyPump training next! I love to work out. It has become a passion of mine since I have lost over 130lbs.

I have also started working with AdvoCare and love helping people become more healthy and reach their goal of weigh loss, gaining more energy, earning some extra income or whatever I can do to help them! If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask! 

I have 2 fur babies Zoe and Rylie.

Photobucket

They are my world. I love them more than any dog owner should love their dogs but ya know what I wouldn't have it any other way. 

My family and frieds are my life and I try to spend as much time with them as I can.

When I am not caught up at work or at the gym you can catch me at the mall shopping for clothes and shoes because lets be honest what girl does not like clothes and shoes? You will also catch me playing with my pups, messing around with my camera, reading, watching mindless reality tv, or just hanging out. I'm a sucker for sweets and wine and good food to!

Travel.
It's a passion of mine.
I have been to many places and I have a dream list of places that I still want to go to. Off the top of my head I have been to Germany, Ukraine, Russia, St. Thomas, St. Martin, St. Lucia, Canada and Aruba. Just to name a few!
Do be shy lets be friends!

That's me in a nutshell. Questions? Don't hesitate to ask!

You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin'
-----------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to our blog of the week, Nikki!  Please take a moment to visit and check out her blog!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!