Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blog of the Week:
My Vickilicious Life

I am so excited to share our very first Blog of the Week is Vicki of My Vickilicious Life!

Button_600x80 (1)

Hey there! My name is Vicki and I blog over at My Vickilicious Life - but don't let the title fool you, my life is pretty ordinary ... I'm a born, raised & proud New Yorker who is about to turn 30 (ack!).
I live with Mike, my boyfriend of seven years ... we met on Myspace (thanks Tom!) ... he is my best friend. He makes me laugh when I don't even want to smile. I thank God every single day that we found eachother because he is my rock, and I do not know where I would be without him in my life.

vickiwater

I'm an avid reader, blogger & television watcher. A beauty-product & makeup junkie, and lover of all things pink, chevron & pumpkin. I am also a wee bit obsessed with nail polish (nothing feels as good as a trip to the nail salon for a mani/pedi and some relaxation). In fact, I co-host a weekly linkup every Friday called The Nail Files where we talk about all things nails/manicure related & show off our weekly nails or favorite Pinterest finds :)


PS: Be sure to connect with me, I can be found at these social media outlets:
______________________________________________________________

Congratulations on being our first Blog of the Week, Vicki!  

I encourage everyone to go and show her some blog love!! 

If you want to be our blog of the week please email us with your blog of the week post to: blogginginpa@gmail.com!

TwitterFacebook

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this at the nail salon as I'm getting a pedicure! You're right! It's the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!