Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blog of the Week: Borrowed Heaven


This week's blogger of the week is Meg who writes the blog "Borrowed Heaven."  Meg is also one of our State Reps!

Meet Meg:



Hello Northeasterners!  I'm Meg and you can find me over at Borrowed Heaven.  I am one of the Connecticut State Reps, living outside our capital city with my fiancee and our two cats.  Besides blogging, I enjoy playing golf, running, biking, baking [and eating], photography, guilty pleasure television, swimming, and wedding planning!
Borrowed Heaven has a little bit of everything: recipes, diy projects, running, and the little moments that make my life fun.  
Stop by Borrowed Heaven and say hi!  This month you'll find tons of posts on my favorite time of year - The Holidays!!!: gift giving ideas, cookie recipes, a blinding number of Christmas lights, and even a couple giveaways are sure to brighten your spirit!
Borrowed Heaven

Be sure to check out Meg's blog this week!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!