Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blog of the Week: Gluten Free Boston Girl

This week's blog of the week is Jessica who writes Gluten Free Boston Girl!

Meet Jessica:

 
My name is Jessica. I have been living gluten free since January 2009. I’ve learned a lot in the past few years. It’s been an adventure, and a challenge at times. I love to go to new restaurants and try new foods, and being gluten free can make eating out difficult. When I first moved to Boston there was no one website I could go to to find restaurants with gluten free menus or gluten free friendly. I would read reviews and search endlessly every time I wanted to eat out. After a while I was compiling a nice list and decided to make it public. From there, my ideas grew, to include reviews of my dining experiences, products and sharing my favorite recipes.

These are my stories of being a 20-something year old in the city, eating out and trying new foods, all while trying to NOT eat gluten. I also love to bake and cook. I’m not one to follow a recipe and I love to explore with new ingredients and cuisines all the time.

Like I said, it’s an adventure and you are welcome to come along… Please note that as I try to eat gluten free 100% of the time, I’m not always so good at it. My intolerance is not as severe as others – I can eat foods fried in the same fryer or cooked in the same pans – so please use caution when dining at restaurants that are not certified gluten free.

I am always open to suggestions and recommendations! Please e-mail me at jessica.dennis2@gmail.com with any questions, comments, concerns, advertising inquires, and anything else you’d like to ask or share with me!

http://www.glutenfreebostongirl.com/

Thanks Jessica!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and say hi!  

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!