Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October Instagram Link Up!


Welcome to our October Instagram link up!  This link up is for your instagram account only, please link up directly to that page! (example: http://instagram.com/your_instagram_name)

After you link up be sure to check out and follow at least three new people on instagam from the hop!  Leave some comments and hearts all around to spread the Northeast bloggers love!

Don't forget to follow Northeast Bloggers on instgram and sign up for the Northeast Baton while you're at it!


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I was able to follow quite a few new links this month! Thank you! Have a great week~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the linkup! I'm excited to connect with some new people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I didn't use my link for the instagram but my blog page Happy to find new folks as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I think I got everyone covered - have a wonderful week #NEBloggers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!