Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Blog of the Week: Just Another Mom

Welcome to our Blog of the Week!  This weeks blog of the week is Just Another Mom, written by Kori!  Kori is a mom of three who loves spending time with her family, watching Jeopardy and crafting.  Meet Kori:
Tell us a little about you:
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 (16, 13, and 1), a full time college student majoring in Psychology (studying online via Mercy College which is based in Dobbs Ferry, NY), and blogger at Just Another Mom. My hobbies include listening to music, reading, crafts, knitting, and scrapbooking. I also enjoy baking, cooking, and singing in my church choir.

What is your blog about?
Just Another Mom is a parenting and lifestyle blog that covers topics such as: special needs, parenting (co-parenting, blended families, general parenting, family friendly activities), health & wellness (going green, fitness at home, healthier eating), all natural & minimalist beauty (organic products, minimalist makeup), recipes, frugal living (budgeting, couponing), learning experiences for little ones, and product reviews. So I guess you could call it a little bit of everything.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in Albany, NY- the state capital. I love the proximity of Albany to some of the major cities (NYC, Boston, Philly, Montreal) and the amount of free to almost free activities that are available in the greater Capital District. 

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
My favorite spot to visit is a tie between NYC and Boston. I love the diversity and the variety of activities that are available in both cities. 

What do you love most about blogging?
The connections that I've made with fellow bloggers and brands. So far, everyone I've met has been super helpful and friendly.

What is your favorite form of social media?
That's a toughie! My favorite though is Pinterest because of the visual aspect. I get very inspired by Pinterest (and very sidetracked) even though I'd consider myself to be more of a Pincrastinator (someone who see's something on Pinterest to try and never gets around to it or takes forever to do it).        

Anything else you want us to know?
I have a weekly share day on my Facebook page which welcomes any family friendly post.

Thanks Kori!  Be sure to visit out her blog this week and follow her on social media!

Here are a few of Kori's favorite posts, check the out!
Are you interested in being one of our blogs of the week?  Click here to let us know!

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!