Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blog of the Week: Making Our Life Matter

Welcome to our blog of the week feature!  This weeks blog of the week is Making Our Life Matter by Jenn!  Jenn is a full time working mom of two who loves reading, blogging and Philly sports!  Meet Jenn:


Tell us a little about you:
I am a FT working Mom who is a lead bookseller for Children/Teen books. When I am not blogging, I am reading. I will be happily married for 18 years in May, and I have a 16 year old and 14 year old son. We are currently fur parents to an almost 13 year old Golden Retriever. I am a die-hard Philly sports fan, a baseball Mom, and everything in between.

What is your blog about?
Family. Food. Home. Travel. 4 simple words that have huge meaning.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania. I love that it is a small town with big things. We now have the minor league teams for the Phillies and Flyers that are located 5 minutes away. 

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
Definitely Wildwood NJ! We may live in the Lehigh Valley, but our heart resides in Wildwood! Be sure to check out all the great posts on my blog about Wildwood!

What do you love most about blogging?
Sharing the everyday to help people know that they are not alone in their struggles.

What is your favorite form of social media?
Um, I would have to say Pinterest. I can pretend to be a crafter, a chef, and so much more!   

Anything else you want us to know?
I am a co-host of the Motivation Monday Linky! Hop over to my blog at 6:30 PM EST on Sundays to link up!

Thanks Jenn!  Be sure to visit her blog this week and follow her on social media!  While you're at it, check out a few of her favorite posts:
Do you want to be one of our blogs of the week?  Click here to let us know!

     
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!