Thursday, June 4, 2015

Blog of the Week: Figuring Out My Ever After


This week's blogger of the week is Ana who writes the blog Figuring Out My Ever After.  Read on for Ana's interview!  Meet Ana:


Tell us a little about you:
I'm a 20 year old full time student, part time blogger, all around Disney Princess ( I wish). I have a passion for all things beauty, fashion, fitness and health related and love to share this with my readers.

What is your blog about?
My blog is about anything and everything. I break things down between smile (positivity posts), travel, Musings (random thoughts), beauty, fashion, foodie and fitness.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live part time in Elizabeth, NJ when I'm not at school and the other part in Wayne. Best part about my hometown is the food and culture, it's predominatly hispanic so you know the food is just amazing and homedown. Best part about Wayne is the amazing wilderness I'm surrounded with while also being about a half hour away from the city (NY).

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
Oh my goodness this is a tough one! I'd have to go with my close to home NYC

What do you love most about blogging?
Sharing my passions and the give and take relationship of the process of blogging.

What is your favorite form of social media?
PINTEREST! It's just so stinking pretty and it's another one of those give and take type of relationships. I get so many great ideas and inspirations and I get to do the same. It's also a great way to accrue a new audience!

Thanks for the interview Ana!  Be sure to visit her blog this week and follow her on social media!  Check out some of her favorite posts:


Do you want to be featured as one of our blogs of the week?  Let us know!


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!