Monday, April 8, 2013

Getting To Know You!
A link up with NE Bloggers!

Welcome to our getting to know you link up!   I thought this would be a fun way for us to get to know a little more about our fellow North East Bloggers!
 
A little bit about this blog:
 
I started this blog because I began to notice that all the blogging networking sites I found were specific to certain areas- none of which were the area I lived!  Most of these networks were for Southern Bloggers, Southern Women Bloggers, Texas Bloggers etc etc.  I thought it would be great to have a place for bloggers living in the Northeast and thus North East Bloggers Network was born!
 
To me, this area includes anywhere from Pennsylvania (and Delaware) on north!  Some people might say there are two distinct areas here: Mid-Atlantic and New England, but I thought it would be nice to be a little more inclusive so I just grouped them all together and said it's the "northeast."
 
My hopes for this site are to provide a place for bloggers to interact, share ideas and create community.  Although I started this network, I do not intend for it to be "all about me."  I wanted to provide a place for many different kinds of NE bloggers to share ideas and receive recognition for their blogs.  This community is for blogs just starting out, blog that have been around for years, and everyone in between!  I also want this to be a relaxed and fun community!  I invite guest post from our members as well as feature a different blog each week as our "blog of the week." (email me if you're interested!)
 
A little bit about me:
 
I live in Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia, with my family.  I started blogging when we moved up to Pennsylvania several years ago and I didn't really know that much about the blog world.  I only posted a few times and then stopped blogging for awhile.  Then, I starting getting back into it and discovering other blogs and the whole "blog world" that exists!  On my personal blog I write about my life and interests including: my baby & family, travel, cooking, fashion and whatever else pops into my head!  

So that's a little bit about North East Bloggers and me!  I can't wait to read all of your "getting to know you" post!  
 
Please link up your post below and go ahead and grab the button code below to add to your post!  Be sure to visit your fellow bloggers and leave them a comment!




I'd love to hear from you!  Please feel free to email me with any questions/comments/ideas!  For even more interaction please like us on Facebook and join the Facebook community!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog, Rachel! I agree that I only ever seem to find bloggers from the west or the south. I can't wait to watch this network grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy I found this group and blog. Very nice to have people in the Northeast to follow and read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like the idea of this blog. I too noticed a bunch of bloggers I follow are either from the south or midwest. It's nice following a mix of people from different places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for NE bloggers! I am thrilled you sent me in this direction, Rachel! I am not alone! :) can't wait to check out ALL of your blogs! XO ellie @creative geekery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!