Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blog of the Week: The Silvah Lining


This week's blogger of the week is Jessica who writes over at The Silvah Lining.  Jessica is also one of our State Reps!

Meet Jessica:

Welcome to my world!
I am 25
Born and raised in Rhode Island
(I don’t always pronounce my R’s)
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters
~~~~~~~~~~
I married my best friend in June 2012
We have 2 incredible kids together
I think they are the cutest kids on the planet
(I may be a little biased)
~~~~~~~~~~
I work full-time as a Fire/Medical Dispatcher
I love my job
I am an EMT-B
I am also pursuing my Nursing Degree
~~~~~~~~~~
I am a runner
I have completed 4 half marathons and several other shorter distance races
(I may be addicted to the rush of race day)
I volunteered at the 2013 Boston Marathon
(But I was nowhere near the finish line)
I can’t wait to go back next year & I hope to run it one day
~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite movie is Armageddon
(and I cry every time I watch it)
I love Country Music
I love to read
I love to travel to new places
(but always find myself drawn to the same places)
I hate the feeling of chalk
(random, I know)
I love margaritas
(but I usually drink beer)
I sing in the car, when I’m alone, very loudly
(If I were ever on a hidden camera show, it wouldn’t be pretty)
I love the beach
(but only go a couple times a year)

TheSilvahLining
 
Be sure to check out Jessica's blog this week and leave her a nice comment or two!
 
Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

  1. great post! can't wait to meet you jess :) seeming as we are neighbors just about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!