Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blog of the Week: Finding My Voice

Welcome to the improved Blog of the Week!  What's improved about it?  We are now doing blog of the week with some fun interview questions to better get to know our bloggers!  If you are interested in being blog of the week simply click here!  Already been blog of the week?  No problem!  If you haven't been blog of the week in over a year you can be blog of the week again using this new system! (in other words before July 2013 you can blog of the week again!)

This week we are getting to know fellow blogger Natalie!


Tell us a little about you:
I am a college student who is majoring in liberal studies. My concentrations are journalism and English. I enjoy writing, new girl and cookie dough. 

What is your blog about?
My blog is a mixture of my opinions and my life. I also write about some products I use and about musicians I enjoy listening to. One of my favorite features is #inspirationmovement which talks about positive energy and thinking. 


What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
Probably Boston or New Haven.

What do you love most about blogging?
I love writing so there's that. I also love that I get to connect with people. 


What is your favorite form of social media?
Instagram-I just like taking pictures. 

Thanks for sharing all about you and your blog Natalie!  Be sure to follow her blog, Finding My Voice, this week and say hi!

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie! Looking forward to checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!