Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Blog of the Week: The Heart of a Flower


Welcome to blog of the week!  This week's blogger of the week is Courtney who writes the blog The Heart of a Flower. 

Tell us a little about you:
I'm Courtney, a Connecticut girl who loves to write, take pictures, immerse herself in the world around her. There is just so much to see, to breathe in, to live.

What is your blog about?
My blog is about my life and focuses mainly of my writing and photography. A lot of it has to do with my New England surrounding - shoreline Connecticut to be exact. There are so many hidden treasures in my own backyard that have yet to be uncovered.

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
I absolutely love Madison and Mystic Connecticut. I've been to Heath, Massachusetts when the season was right about to turn Autumn and it was the most breath taking thing I have ever seen.

What do you love most about blogging?   
I get to write about my life and get feedback from people who are going through similar things. I like to be able show my part of the world, and also read and look at other blogs and build friendships.

What is your favorite form of social media?
My blog, I can post longer statuses and a whole lot of pictures!

Thanks for sharing with us this week Courtney!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and follow her on social media!

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. What an honor. I started my blog to document a New England girl living in the South and now that I moved back to NE It's all about my life - writing, fashion, traveling, etc. NE Bloggers has connected me with so many amazing blogs that I inspire to be. Thank you so much for this, and for allowing me to be part of this amazing community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Bourtney! Lovely blog! Nice to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!