Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Blog of the Week: Love and Hot Chocolate

Welcome to Blog of the Week!  This week's interview features Amy who writes the blog Love and Hot Chocolate!  Meet Amy:



Tell us a little about you:
I'm Amy, the owner and author over at Love & Hot Chocolate. I am a Graphic Artist by day, a Blogger by night. My husband works security and is part of the Rhode Island National Guard. We live in Rhode Island with our two cats and we absolutely LOVE to travel. We're currently planning our second cruise together in March of next year. 

What is your blog about?
My blog is a lifestyle blog with random things thrown in here and there. It's my creative outlet. Some weeks I'll be all about posting, other weeks it'll be a ghost town.  

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
We love to visit Newport, RI and Little Compton, RI. 

What do you love most about blogging?   
I love the connections and experiences! 

What is your favorite form of social media?
Instagram is my absolute favorite. You have the ability to be as little or as much creative as you want with your photos. You can search hashtags of certain things you're interested in. 

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
My husband and I live in Rhode Island. We love that both our families are super close and there are so many unique things here.      

Thanks for sharing with us Amy!  Be sure to check her out on her blog this week!

Love & Hot Chocolate
 
If you are interested in being blog of the week simply click here
(You must be a member of Northeast Bloggers Network to be our blog of the week!) 
 
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!