Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blog of the Week: The Ashley Maria

Welcome to the Blog of the Week!  This weeks blog of the week is: The Ashley Maria!  Ashley is a Northeast blogger from Pennsylvania who loves the shore, warm weather and thrift store shopping!  Read her interview below for more!

Tell us a little about you:
Hi I'm Ashley! Just a small town girl living in a crazy world! I am a full time Marketing Coordinator and owner of Ash's Party Accents; a party branding and business marketing shop on etsy! When not working on designing the perfect party package for customers, I also am a cheerleading coach for a local college. I love the beach, flips flops and warm weather! You can find me at the local thrift store gathering treasures or the nearest mall catching a sale. I love to find new ways to DIY and like to make old things new again.  

What is your blog about?
The Ashley Maria is a Life & Style blog focusing on fashion in everyday life, styling, home decor, recipes and DIY's. On my blog I post about topics the average girl would like to read about. 

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in a little City called Bethlehem, PA. It is also known as the Christmas City.. if you ever visited it during Christmas time- you would know why! I love this city because this is also where the college I graduated from is located and where I met my boyfriend. Everything about it has so much history and meaning. There is ALWAYS something to do and a new restaurant to try! 
  
What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
I am definitely a shore baby. I have been going to the Jersey shore beachs since I can remember with family. Now, my boyfriends family has a shore house and we go down every weekend we get free in the summer. 

What do you love most about blogging?
I love sharing my style, ideas and just stories with everyone. It's funny when I started blogging I was nervous how readers would react to my posts. But the more I found my style and 

What is your favorite form of social media?
My favorite form of social media is Instagram. I love looking at how creative all my friends get with their photos. I also like to find new people to follow through the popular page!        

Thanks for sharing, Ashley!  Be sure to head over to her blog this week and follow her on social media!  Check out a few of Ashley's favorite posts here:

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!