Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blog of the Week: A Lovely Life Indeed

This week's blog of the week is written by one of our state reps Kelly!  Kelly writes the blog A Lovely Life, Indeed, meet Kelly in her interview below!


Tell us a little about you:
I'm Kelly. I am a teacher, a Beachbody wellness coach, and a blogger. My husband and I love to travel and are planning to hit the road and travel full time in 2017.  

What is your blog about?
A Lovely Life, Indeed is a blog about travel, love and married life. It's about my part-time life (and eventual full time life) in Galicia. It's about my attempt to learn Spanish, understand a little Gallego and figure out life as an ex-pat American in a tiny village in the coastal, northwest corner of Spain. Sometimes, it's about food, fitness, or wellness. Often, it's about living with intention, about setting and reaching goals and being happy in the moment...living with joy.


Where do you live and what do you love about it?

I live in Central Massachusetts. I love that I am within an hour's drive of all of the New England States, as well as within an hour's drive of the ocean or the mountains. I can explore rural farms and urban cities. I am within a morning's drive of Montreal and can be in NYC in a few hours.  

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
Boston is such a great spot to visit. It has something for everyone, from the foodie to the sports fan, to the history buff to the art lover. it's a walkable, family friendly city with a heart pumped by the energy of thousands of students that study here, as well as for those who chose to call Boston home. There is always something going on and it is beautiful in every season. 

What do you love most about blogging?
I love the community that blogging builds. In my experience, bloggers are kind, supportive friends that teach you the finer points of your craft and inspire you with their experience and wisdom. 

What is your favorite form of social media?
I love Instagram. It's almost always positive, upbeat images that feed the wanderlust and motivate me to pursue my goals. 

Thanks for sharing all about you and your blog Kelly!  Be sure to visit her blog this week, follow her on social media and check out these favorite posts of hers:


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!