Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog of the Week: Caravan Sonnet


This week our blog of the week is Caravan Sonnet written by Rebecca!  


Hi y'all! Thank you so much for the opportunity to say “hey” today! My name is Rebecca and my blog; Caravan Sonnet is the story of desiring to live a beautiful, pretty, creative, inspired, and intentional life. I am excited to explore with you the lovely simplicity of grace and joy of life. 

Caravan Sonnet is truly a lifestyle blog as I write about all different aspects of life. A little bit more about me… I am fully in love with my precious Lord & Savior, I am an English girl at heart, My heart sings when I dance, I am becoming fluent in sign-language to become an interpreter, I delight in fashion, I love tea & coffeehouses, I am amazed by color (and flowers), I feel completely home in nature- especially at a place called “camp”, I love learning and am working to obtain my PhD to teach at the college level, I am an amateur writer & photographer, I adore music, I love cooking, I carry a book everywhere with me, I have a heart to support our military men and women, I am passionate about helping those with chronic illnesses and children in the foster care system & I fully acknowledge that I once thought I was born a century too late because I love the Jane Austen era…


Thanks so much for letting me say “hi” today! I would love to meet you so please stop on by and say “hello”! 

Thanks Rebecca!  Make sure you stop by Rebecca's blog this week and say hi!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

Do you want to be our blog of the week? Let us know! Click here to email us about being Blog of the Week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me this week! Honored to be a member of this network!
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Caravan Sonnet!! Such a wonderful blog and beautiful writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog, nice to see caring people such as Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being blog of the week! You have a very nice blog. You have a big heart which is nice to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!