Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blog of the Week: ManEater Me


This week's blog of the week is ManEater Me!

Hi new family! I'm a daytime insurance professional and nightime writer living on the Jersey shore. I recently created my own blog, ManEater Me. As the title suggests, my blog is about two things: men and eating. I've struggled with weight my entire life and had weight loss surgery in July 2011. I've also been dating for 10 years and found that it doesn't get any less weird, so I've got a lot to say about both topics. ManEater Me is geared towards food struggles and healthy eating in general, so the site is accessible to everyone, not just those of us who have had bariatric surgery. 

A lot of what I write is a little edgy, a little provocative, and sometimes a little shocking. It's not intended to offend; I truly believe I'm giving a voice to what a lot of people are already thinking. 

When I'm not writing, I'm working on maintaining my weight loss through an active and healthy lifestyle--trying new recipes, getting outside, and appreciating the second chance I've been given. I'm also enjoying the newfound freedom that comes with a 100lb weight loss: an exciting social life, getting free stuff, and fitting into movie theater seats.


ManEater Me is a place where you can let your guard down, get real with yourself, and laugh your butt off in the process. I hope you'll grow to love it as much as I do. 

Thanks for sharing all about you, MEM!  Be sure to go check out her blog: ManEater Me and say hi!
 
 
Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

Do you want to be our Blog of the Week? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!