Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blog of the Week: Boston Sweet Tea Party

This week's Blog of the Week is Lauren of Boston Sweet Tea Party!  Meet Lauren:


I'm Lauren.  I love food, fashion, and finding fun ways to make my house a home for me and my high school sweetheart husband, Kevin. Here I write about things that I love.  It's as simple as that.   
 
Lauren's blog features Decor, Food, Style and more!  She has some really yummy sounding recipes such as Truffle Potato Chips and Blueberry Smash!  

Be sure to check out here blog and show her some North East bloggers love!


This will be our last blog of the week until September due to the August Blogging Challenge!  If you want to be a blog of the week this fall, please email me!  

Don't forget!!  Tomorrow kicks off the August Blogging Challenge!  Hope to see you all there!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh truffle potato chips- will have to check that recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren @Boston Sweet Tea PartyAugust 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM

    They are sinful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!