Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blog of the Week: Styled by Jess

This week our blog of the week is Styled by Jess!

Hi, my name is Jess and I write the lifestyle blog Styled byJess.  I consider myself a stylish gal who likes to showcase said style in my crafting, cooking, fashion (of course), and my everyday life. I have a cute husband , a sweet baby girl, and a pleasantly plump cat. In our house we love to cook, to eat, to get out and have fun, and enjoy life.

On Styled by Jess you'll see a snippet of our daily lives in my blog posts. I post recipes - sometimes healthy, sometimes not! I post about crafting in easy-to-follow-along steps. I post about fashion - what I'm wearing round-ups and sometimes whole posts about an on-season trend. And sometimes, I post about what we've been up to over the weekend. I love photography and taking pictures, especially of our sweet girl so my blog is also a place to showcase some of my favorite photos from the week. I would love for you to stop on over to Styled by Jess, take a read, and say hi!


Thanks North East Bloggers Network for having me as Blog of the Week and letting me introduce myself!
Follow me on Twitter: @styledbyjess
Follow me on Bloglovin
Thanks for sharing with us Jess!  Be sure to check out her blog & say hi!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

Do you want to be featured as our Blog of the Week? Email us and let us know!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature - happy Fourth to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!