Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blog of the Week: Lost in Boston


This week's blog of the week is Lost in Boston by Victoria!

 photo aboutcopy_zps4bfe5d03.jpg

I started this blog in June 2013 and hope to make it my place for anything and everything I want to share and discuss.

I live in Boston and work just over the Charles River in Cambridge. I'm slowly learning blogging and video editing and graphic design, all to lead me to sprinkling a little more creativity in my life.

When I'm not sitting in front of a computer, I can be found jogging slowly, bargain hunting, reading cookbooks and novels, traveling to exotic places and volunteering.

Be sure to check out and follow Victoria's blog Lost in Boston
 (and don't you just love her catchy blog name?!?)


Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

Blog of the week is randomly selected by the North East Bloggers Network admin! Blogs will be notified ahead of time so you know when you will be featured! If you would like to send in a "blog of the week" post please email us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!