Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bloggers Meet Up in Philly!


I am so excited to announce the very first ever North East Bloggers meet and mingle!

The meet and mingle will take place on August 17th at 3:30 at the Field House in Philadelphia.  This is a very central location and easy to get to as it is right by the Center City train station!  Field House is a sports bar type of atmosphere and very relaxed.  This location is very welcoming and children are welcome as well!

We will have some fun and games, including some prizes and goody bags!  So far we have a couple of sponsors with some fun prizes we are giving away!  There is no cost for this event, except any food or drink you want to order!

Although this is in Philly, it is open to all North East Bloggers!  Come one come all!

Think you might be interested?  Please RSVP so I can give an estimated count to the place and let our sponsors know an estimation as well!  Please RSVP by August 12th.


P.S.- I would love to do more meet ups in the future in NYC and Boston but I need help!  If you are interested in helping plan a meet & greet in either of those cities this fall please email me!


Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

10 comments:

  1. SMD @ lifeaccordingtostephJuly 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM

    I am in town that day and can probably make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for the first meet up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw darn! It's a bit too far away for me to drag the family, but if you ever have one in Western or Central New York (not the city), I am there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will my first blog meet-up! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from CT but will actually be in Philly that weekend visiting family, so I might have to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohman I wish I could go, but I have a baby shower :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, where in WNY/CNY? I am up in Buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in Buffalo, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's your blog link? I was trying to find it by clicking on your name but it only shows me your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't figure out how to get to yours either...anyhow, my blog is circusberry.wordpress.com and e-mail is akiernan@circusberry.com
    Awesome to have another Buffalo blogger on here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!