Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog of the Week: A Lovely Life, Indeed


This week's blog of the week is "A Lovely Life, Indeed," written by Kelly! 

Meet Kelly:
A Lovely Life, Indeed
 
I'm Kelly. I am a teacher by profession and a writer at heart.
 
 A Lovely Life, Indeed is a blog about love and married life.

It's about my part-time life (and eventual full time life) in Galicia. It's about my attempt to learn Spanish, understand a little Gallego and figure out life as an ex-pat American in a tiny village in the coastal, northwest corner of Spain.

It is also about travel because it's what my husband and I love to do. 

Sometimes, it's about food, fitness, and wellness.

Often, it's about living with intention, about setting and reaching goals and being happy in the moment.

Thanks Kelly!  Be sure to check out her blog A Lovely Life, Indeed
 
Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you so much! Welcome, visitors! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and genuine person. I love reading her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so intrigued, Kelly- and so happy to be a new blogger here :) I love traveling and can't wait to do it with my own husband! Off to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, thank you so much for your kind words! I am thrilled to be part of such a warm, inviting and supportive community. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experiences and share mine with others. We bloggers are lucky to have each other. I look forward to paying it forward. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christy! It's so nice to meet you! We love to travel, and often, our trips are little more than Sunday coffee dates. There is so much to see and do, and it can be done with the smallest or most extravagant budget. Have fun and create memories...that's what lasts a lifetime. Thanks again for your comments...I look forward to seeing you at A Lovely Life, Indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome! Yes bloggers are the best! I love to share so don't be shy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!