Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Five Link Up!


Welcome to the Friday Five link up!  You can link up any "list of five" post with us!

This week's Friday Five list comes from Steph who writes over at Life According to Steph

Five Fictional Places I'd like to Visit

1. Downton Abbey. As long as the Dowager Countess is there. We can discuss what a week-end is.
Source
2. Fraggle Rock. I'd really like to consult Marjory the Trash Heap about some shit.
via
3. Jane Eyre's moors. "I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with independent will." Have I waxed poetic about my love of Jane Eyre?
Source
4. Kellerman's. Duh. I know I can actually visit this place, it's in Virginia. But I want to go to THE Kellerman's, not the Kellerman's facade.
Source
5. Through the sidewalk chalk with Mary Poppins.
via
What fictional places would you visit?

 photo redsig_zps5103b6e2.jpg


Thanks Steph!  And now it's your turn to join the fun!  Link up your Friday Five post with us below & then comment with what fictional places you would visit!

Please take a button to add to your post to help spread the word!

Northeast Bloggers


Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

5 comments:

  1. I don't live in the Northeast, but I thought my little list might fit in well here! Hope you like it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince & Company. Which is really just John Wannamaker's (sob... Macy's) in Philly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fraggle Rock would be awesome! Kellerman's are a must of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally LOL'd at Kellerman's! Now I am going to have that song in my head all night! "At Kellerman's we come together, singing all as one"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, the sidewalk chalk place!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!