Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blog of the Week: Another Clean Slate


This week our blog of the week is Another Clean Slate written by Kate!  Meet Kate:

My name is Kate, and I am a not-so-young-anymore professional living in the Boston area, who spends my days in a cubicle.  I work in Marketing & Sales and while I ask a lot of questions, my Journalism degree isn’t put to too much use.

I’ve moved back and forth from Massachusetts to Florida more than once after graduating from the University of Florida- Go Gators!

My friends are everywhere and while I miss them, I love having people to visit.

You can usually find me drinking wine with friends, reading at the beach, cooking dinner with my boyfriend or watching mindless TV shows on my DVR.

I’m a firm believer that everything is better when the sun is shining.

If there is anything else you’d like to know, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I figure since I started this blogging adventure, my life is an open book- or at least an open Web page.

http://anothercleanslate.com/

Thanks Kate!  Be sure to check out her blog, Another Clean Slate, this week and say hi!

Connect with us!
Bloglovin //Twitter //Pinterest //Facebook

4 comments:

Thanks for your comment!