Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blog of the Week: A Daily Does of Vitamin D


This week's blog of the week is a daily dose of Vitamin D, written by Dariel!  Meet Dariel:

I’m Dariel, a 20-something living in Boston, MA.  I spend my days crunching numbers, while my nights are filled with dancing and dreaming about puppies and all things floral (especially Gerber Daisies and Ranunculus).  In the midst of a busy work life, I found myself in desperate need of a daily creative outlet… and that’s how a daily dose of Vitamin D came to be! Much like we all need a little sunlight and the valuable vitamin D that comes along with it (seriously, look it up!), my blog features the things I need: the sources of sunshine in my life!

Thanks Dariel!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and leave a nice comment or two!


Connect with us!
Bloglovin //Twitter //Pinterest //Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!