Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blog of the Week: Mom Does Reviews

This week our blog of the week feature is Pam who writes the blog Mom Does Reviews!  Meet Pam:


I work full-time at The Seacoast’s Leading Hospital as an MRI Technologist. I have a smart and handsome 8 year old son, a husband who claims the same, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 6 guinea hens, 18 chickens, 2 red-eared sliders, 2 crested geckos and multiple dust bunnies.  I enjoy blogging as it is the total opposite of what I do all day long.  I love to share things I learn and love with you! 

In my spare time, I love to read to my son and have him read to me. We love to walk, play Wii games, board games and scrapbook. I have even been know to build things with Legos. I have learned so many things since my son started learning so many things. I would love to share some of these things with you!

Mom Does Reviews  is the place to glean creative information on raising our school-aged children, working full time and writing inspirational stories for children. It is about the sweetest part of life, our children!  Come poke around at Mom Does Reviews for product reviews, giveaways, pertinent tips on parenting, writing or just for a little peck of inspiration.

Thanks for sharing Pam!  Be sure to check out her blog this week: Mom Does Reviews!

If you are interested in being our blog of the week please let us know!

Connect with us!
Bloglovin //Twitter //Pinterest //Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!