Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blog of the Week: suheiry, etc.


This week our blog of the week is suheiry, etc. written by Suheiry!  Meet Suheiry:

First of all, my name is pronounced [sue-hay-dee]. The Spanish "r" sounds like a soft "d". 

I am the wife of the most wonderful man in the world. If you met him you'd think so, too. I have a crazy family that drives me nuts, but whom I love dearly. I am a writer, a blogger and a student of life. 

I adore pretty things. I am a master of the high-end look on a low-end budget. I am a total foodie. I looove to eat, and I can cook my butt off. I love cooking with my husband. I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen by altering recipes and making up new ones. We also love to go out to eat and try new things. I'm a sci-fi geek. I'm not ashamed to say, I love watching TV, and love Netflix because it enables binge watching. My current favorites are I'm obsessed with Doctor Who. Once Upon A Sherlock, Top Gear, and The Walking Dead. I was once a voracious reader and have been making more time for it again. My favorite season is summer. My favorite beverages are coffee and wine, but if I had to choose, coffee wins, hands down. My favorite color is pink, and my favorite animal print is leopard. I love being a feminine woman. I like wearing pretty outfits. I love makeup and am addicted to nail polish. I am also a proud feminist. 

The most important thing you should know about me is that I am a Christian, a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and believer in salvation through grace. 

Thanks for sharing with us Suheiry!  Be sure to hop over to her blog this week and say hi!
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Suheiry! Great choice. I love this blog. It is so pretty and fun to explore. And if you haven't already, check out the posts from Puerto Rico...definitely fodder for the wanderlust.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!