Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog of the Week: More Awesomer

Welcome to Blog of the Week!  This week we are featured Lindsey who writes the blog More Awesomer!  Meet Lindsey:


I’m Lindsey. It’s nice to meet you.  More Awesomer is my stomping ground where I think and write (hopefully after I think, but let’sbehonest, not usually) and share with you some weird things that happen on the Internet. I also love to give unsolicited advice, so get ready for lots of that.
In no particular order, here are some things about me:
  • I love coffee dates and God and walks in the city.
  • I play the ukulele.
  • Among most important things are surrounding yourself with good people, good music, and good food (And all at the same time? Be still my heart.)
  • I think people are hilarious and amazing and do pretty great things, hence Thursday Tidbits.
  • I consider Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts a food group.
If you just got here, check out a few popular posts:
How to Manage Money Abroad
Avoid the Last Week Freak-Out: How to Prepare for a Semester Abroad
How to Pack Light for a Weekend Trip
On Stick Shifts & Growing Vegetables // A 15 Before 30 List
Finding Your Golden Hour and Other Tips for Writing

Thanks for sharing Lindsey!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and say hi!  Just click the links above to see some of her popular posts!

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!