Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Five & 5 Snapshots from Newport, RI!


Welcome to the Friday Five link up!  As usual, you can write about anything you want for the Friday Five, as long as it's a list of 5 things!  Today's guest Friday Five comes from Meg!

Hi all, Meg here, one of the Connecticut state reps.  A couple of weeks ago, I was back in my home state, Rhode Island for a best friend's bachelorette in Newport.  Here are five of my favorite snapshots from the weekend:
 
The Red Parrot and red trolley

St. Mary's where JFK and Jackie were married in 1953

Greenvale Vineyards in Portsmouth

A little gift for our bride

Claiborne Pell Newport Bridge

If you want to see more from our fun weekend, head over to my blog, Borrowed Heaven!

Thanks for sharing these great pics Meg!
And now it's your turn!  Do you have a Friday Five to share this week?  Link up below!
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to visit Rhode Island for awhile now- I can't believe I'm in the Northeast and still haven't been there! These pictures are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!