Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blog of the Week: Living La Vida Holoka

This week's blogger of the week is Jessica who writes the blog Living La Vida Holoka!  Jessica is a Jersey girl who blogs about crafty little projects, recipes and her adventures.  Meet Jessica:


Tell us a little about you:
Hi! I’m Jessica. I am a born and raised Jersey girl, housewife and happy homemaker, married to a spider killer and snuggler extraordinaire. I am the sole author of Living La Vida Holoka and owner of my Etsy shop, A Little Loka. I also contribute posts on Hello Nature. Most recently, I began designing DIY projects for Darby Smart.  

What is your blog about?
I have kept online journals for years, but started blogging on Blogger in 2010 when numerous friends asked me to share recipes with them. I started blogging with the main intention of creating a food blog, but wanted to maintain a space that encompassed all of the things I loved and recently made the switch to a website. Living La Vida Holoka includes recipes, DIY projects, tips and adventures in marriage and local life.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in Central Jersey. What I love most about my location is that we seem to be right smack in the middle of everything. We're just a short trip away from both the city and the beach. During the weekend, my husband and I often take trips to walk in the woods or enjoy a stroll down the shore. I love being so close to all of the places I enjoy!  

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
I am happiest near the ocean or hiking through a wooded trail. I love historical places or any place that has a story to be told.

What do you love most about blogging?
I have absolutely loved the wonderful connections I've made through blogging. I have developed such great, lasting friendships through my blog. Bloggers have their own little community. We're here to share, connect and help one another. 

What is your favorite form of social media?
 Twitter is great because I can say what I'm thinking in a short blurb, but my favorite form of social media is Instagram. I love taking photos. It's nice to share snapshots of things I'm doing throughout the day!       

Thanks so much Jessica!  Be sure to check out Jessica's blog this week and follow her on social media, too!  Feel free to browse a few of her favorite posts:
Do you want to be featured as one of our blogs of the week?  Let us know here! 



Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment!