Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Blog of the Week: Rych In Love

This week's blog of the week is written by one of our fabulous state reps, Jenn!  Her blog is Rych in Love and is a lifystyle blog about her life as a mom to 3 boys!  Meet Jenn:


Tell us a little about you:
I'm a work at home mom to 3 boys and 2 cats. My days are filled with noise, crumbs, sticky faces, volunteering, errand running, meal making, bum wiping, and before I pass out - crafts and books.  

What is your blog about?
Rych in Love is a lifestyle blog about my family and my experience with motherhood, laced with crafts, recipes, home decor, tip lists, books and more!

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
I live in the Buffalo area, close to the falls, and there's a lot to see and do here! But some of my favorite places are the parks and small, quaint stores, mom and pop restaurants, and coffee shops. We're blessed with many in this area if you know where to look!    

 What do you love most about blogging?
I love writing, and it's a great outlet and practice for me. I also love documenting my kids growing up and the way our family celebrates life together. But I really adore the community - it's just bursting with creativity and ideas, and I love being a part of that!

What is your favorite form of social media?
Instagram for the photos (I'm a scrapbooker, so photos are my jam), and Facebook for interacting with my family.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in a suburb of Buffalo & Niagara Falls, NY. I love the culture and community here, as well as having all 4 seasons. The biggest piece of the puzzle is family, though - we lived in Charlotte, NC for 5 years and while there were many absolutely wonderful things about Charlotte, the lack of family was the worst!

Thanks for sharing Jenn!  Jenn recently changed her blog name from Dainty Revelations to Rych In Love, and in addition to rebranding her content, she is working HARD to try and regenerate her traffic! She wants to create some authentic working relationships moving forward, and would love to hear from others!      

Be sure to check out a few of her favorite posts: 
Interested in being featured as one of our blogs of the week?  Sign up here!
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!