Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blog of the Week: It's All Geek To Me


This week's blogger of the week hails from New Jersey and writes over at her blog It's All Geek To Me!  
 
Meet Melissa:
 
My name is Melissa. I'm a nerd. Yep, I admit it. And proudly. I'm very much into reading books, playing RPG video games, watching TV shows, renting movies through PS3 or Redbox, being up to date on actors I adore, and sports news (soccer, football and curling mostly). Just say the words *Harry Potter* or *Final Fantasy* and we'll be best friends till the end of time! It doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I'm an easy going, plain-jane kind of girl. Not too much makeup or fashion statements from me-- comfy sweats and a shirt are my style when I'm home. I do like to dress up a little bit when I'm going out. I quote from movies I know by heart in conversation. I talk about characters I read about like I personally know them.

It's All Geek To Me!

Some other things to know about my life: I married my best friend Steven back in November of 2004, and we have two children together. Plus a place we call home in southern New Jersey. I've been a stay at home mom since my first born came home. I love every minute of it. My family makes my life complete.


Thanks Melissa!  Everyone please be sure to go check out her blog, say hi and give her a follow!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!