Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blog of the Week: Julienne, Ink.

This week's blog of the week is Julienne, Ink.

Meet Julienne!


The purpose of Julienne, Ink. is to create virtual conversations around some of my favorite topics: Social Media, Nonprofits, Digital Marketing, & Social Justice. My goal is to create posts and tutorials that will help nonprofits build capacity and will teach people something new.
I’m a 21st century worker: telecommuter; culturally-competent professional; social media enthusiast; & lifelong learner.

I am smitten with Nonprofit America. 

Currently, I’m completing some post-post-grad work at NYU in Digital Media Marketing. I also have a Master’s in Public Administration and a Bachelor’s in International Studies. 
Besides that, I am a wife, a vegetarian, and an aunt.

Be sure to check out Julienne's blog this week!


Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!