Monday, October 28, 2013

Guest Post: Looking forward to Fall!

Hi there, North East bloggers! My name is Amy and I blog over at Love & Hot Chocolate.  I'm a graphic artist by day, a lifestyle blogger by night. I just recently got married to my husband B and we live in a beautiful duplex with our two cats.

I'm not your average girl - I choose fall and winter over spring and summer, boots over flip flops, and jumping through leaves and snow instead of sand and waves.

photo taken by me :)

This fall season has probably been about the best so far. Hayrides to the pumpkin patch, apple picking, delicious apple sider, our local arts festival, and drooling over the beautiful foliage all over my state. 

I'm looking forward to infinity scarfs, sweet nail art, burlap wreath DIY, and cheesy crockpot potatoes. 

What are you looking forward to? 





Today's post comes from Northeast blogger Amy!  Amy blogs over at Love and Hot Chocolate and is one of our State Reps for Rhode Island.

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!