Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blog of the Week: Nicole Marica

This week's Blogger of the Week is Nicole who blogs over at Nicole Marica!  

Meet Nicole:


Hi! I'm Nicole. My husband is Dave and he is amazing. Seriously, no one is perfect, but Dave is pretty darn close. He is kind, patient and puts up with me. Dave helped me turn my life around and put me back on the course that I wanted to be on. Without him I don't think I'd be in my final year of college, I wouldn't have my house, my adorable cats or be a really, deliriously happy wife. I honestly cannot sing his praises enough, trust me, if you met him, he'd be your new best friend. Super awesome. So awesome that my about me page so far is about Dave...sorry.

Ok, about me? I work full time, where isn't important, what is important that my job is good to me. They allow me flexible scheduling so I can go to class which I currently do part time. Its a crazy, hectic schedule but I'm managing. I'm currently working towards my bachelors degree in history with a minor in American and English Literature. Once I get my degree (hopefully by the end of this year!), I'll go back to get my certification in teaching for secondary education. Right now I'm at the crossroad of also potentially going back for my English degree and then have a dual cert in both social studies and language arts...only time will tell! 


Want to know more?  Be sure to check out her blog: Nicole Marica!  Read a few post and leave her some nice Northeast bloggers comment love! 


Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!