Thursday, October 17, 2013

Welcome to Autumn!


Hello fellow Northeastern Bloggers! 
I am excited to be a NYS rep and hope to get to know all of you.
I'm Amanda Rose and I blog over at Sew Much To Say.
I am a nursing student who tries to create delicious meals and sweet treats on a college budget. I also love to sew, quilt, crochet. read, do yoga and paint.

Today I'm going to be sharing with you what I love about fall.
When I say "what I love about fall" it is not in the casual way one would describe any other time of year or event. Yes, summer is hot and sticky, Christmas is pure joy, but fall is really something close to my heart.

When I say fall I mean the absolutely most precious time of the year to me.

I love the crisp leaves and jacket weather. 
The neutral tones that I wear all year round are finally "in season" fashion wise.
 There is nothing like cuddling up in a big sweater with a scarf, wool socks and cup of coffee.
I love baking and it is finally cool enough in fall that my man doesn't yell at me for heating the whole house to 90 degrees with the oven.

I love the fall foliage and here in Western New York we are really blessed with the colors.


Crunchy and Crisp, Brightly Colored Leaves
Chipmunks Scavenging For Nuts
Festive Gourds and Pumpkins
Carving Pumpkins
Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Acorn Squash
Pumpkin Pie
Thanksgiving
Cool Walks
Brown Boots
Fuzzy Sweaters
Brown Leather Gloves
Crocheted Scarves and Hats
Walking Aimlessly through a Corn Maze


Here are some fall things to keep you inspired:






What do you love about fall?
 I'd love to read your autumn posts!



Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I love many of the same thing! The crisp weather, the sound of leaves crunching beneath my feet, scarves, cool Saturday mornings curled up on the couch with a blanket, book, and hot cup of coffee. Making fires and s'mores! The colors... LOL, I'm not a baker, so i enjoy everyone else's delicious baked goods :-)


    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!