Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blog of the Week: Stephs Cheers and Jeers

This week's blog of the week is Stephs Cheers and Jeers, written by Stephy!  Stephy lives in Vermont, loves owls and motorcycles!  We chatted with Stephy about blogging and living in the Northeast!  Meet Stephy:

Tell us a little about you:
My Name is Stephy Sumner and I reside in Southern VT with my future husband(Engaged since 2010) Scott, My Wonderful(Step) Daughter Justine, and Our Dog Loki and Cat Fuzzy Bear. Iv grown up in Vermont most of my life and I think its a beautiful state.I am what I like to call a Domestic Goddess(Meaning I stay home and hold down the fort) While my Husband works as a mechanic for Harley Davidson. I began looking for a hobby to the pass the time after I became injured and unable to work and share some of the wonderful things I have to offer with the world and BAM! Two Years ago I started my blog. I am OBSESSED with owls and Sons of Anarchy is my favorite show!  

What is your blog about?
My blog is mostly product reviews with some recipes and other goodies thrown in! 

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
I ADORE Mount Washington in New Hampshire, I just love the White Mountains in general and they are BEAUTIFUL on a motorcycle 

What do you love most about blogging?
I love connecting with other bloggers!

What is your favorite form of social media?
Facebook because I find it has the most interaction. 

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in Ascutney, VT. Its a TINY village inside of Weathersfield, VT. I love how cozy it is, everyone knows each other and looks out for each other.

Share some blog posts with us that you'd love everyone to check out!
Thanks Stephy!  Be sure to hop over to her blog this week to check it out and follow her on social media!

Would you like to be featured as our blog of the week?  Let us know!


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stephy. This is a well deserved honor. Your blog is well written, very informative and filled with great product information, with a .splash of humor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!