Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Blog of the Week: Bekah's Re-Solve

This week's blog of the week is Bekah's Re-Solve!  Bekah recently moved from the suburbs to the city and writes about her journey of green living and all around self improvement on her blog.  Meet Bekah:


Tell us a little about you:
I'm a suburbanite who recently transitioned to city life. In the past year, I started a new career, bought our first house with my husband of 4 years, and we rescued our first dog.

What is your blog about?
Overall, it's the story of my efforts to improve myself and my life. This encompasses many topics, but some of the more dominant ones are vegetarian eating, green living, and faith.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I've been in Maryland for 7 years but only moved to Baltimore city a few months ago. I grew up a suburban girl so some changes have been hard (like the struggle to find parking) but others have been fun (like all the local, non-chain businesses to try!).  

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
There's still so much for me to see! I visited southern Maine in 2011 and it was gorgeous! I also enjoyed Boston.    

What do you love most about blogging?
I love how blogging has become its own kind of social network and lifestyle. I had no idea what to expect when I wrote that first post, but two years later I'm amazed at the friendships that have been formed and some perks that have come about all because I share a bit of my life online.

What is your favorite form of social media?
I enjoy connecting with old and new friends on facebook, though with the algorithm changes it's become harder to see people's updates as other types of posts fill up my newsfeed.

Thanks for sharing with us Bekah!  Be sure to head over to her blog this week and follow her on social media!

Check out some of Bekah's favorite posts:
Do you want to be one of our blogs of the week?  Let us know here! 
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! The blog title is actually just "re•solve."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!