Monday, February 9, 2015

Blogger Luncheon: NYC

Hello Everyone!

We had such a great time at our last Blogger Brunch in December and I'm so happy to share this next event that I have planned. While I couldn't get enough feedback for a February meet up, I am going ahead with a March date. I've learned that it just works better when I pick the date, so here we go!



WHAT:
NYC Blogger Luncheon

WHO:
Open to ALL, not just NYC residents

WHEN:
Saturday, March 7th, 12:00 PM

WHERE:
ABC Cocina (38 East 19th Street, between Broadway and Park Ave South)

RSVP: 
You MUST RSVP for this event as I have a reservation BOOKED! If there is not enough interest, than I will need to cancel the table by the morning of 3/6. So please, please send me your response by 3/5!!
Email me at karenssoiree@gmail.com with your name and your blog's name.

ABC Cocina is an awesome spot where brunch is served not only tapas style but also with full plate options. It's another affordable NYC spot.

At the December event our bloggers suggested doing a little grab bag and I would love to do it for this luncheon. The limit to spend is going to be $10. Obviously this is nothing to stress over, it's just something fun to add to the event. I will post more details as RSVP's come in.

Thank you all and please remember to RSVP and join us!! It's so much fun to meet fellow bloggers in person!



Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and come. I need to change my tax/accountant appointment, though. This will be so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to get down with this as well. I'll RSVP. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekends I live upstate New York. In the city 4 nights during the week, and upstate 3 so unfortunately will not be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I'd be coming down from upstate, so I'm going to look into a day trip. Looks like it could be fun. I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would have loved to be there but it's my Bday weekend and I'll be in Atlantic City partying all that week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to go but I'll be in Atlantic City that weekend. Hope there will be another NYC meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you ever do weekday luncheons? I'd love to attend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!