Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Blog of the Week: Savings with Denise


This week our blog of the week is Savings with Denise!  Denise lives in New Jersey, but grew up in Brooklyn, and writes about ways to save money on things you use everyday.  Meet Denise:


Tell us a little about you:
Hi, my name is Denise. I currently live in New Jersey, but I am a New Yorker by heart. I grew up in Brooklyn. I am a blogger who is interested in teaching people how to save money on things you use everyday. My blog will focus on ways to spend smarter, and a way to harness your creativity by doing your crafts for different holidays and to keep the children busy. I also work with companies in reviewing products for them and sharing a lot of those findings on social media. Lots of times they are giveaways associated with those product reviews, so you can try it also.  I was also been a featured as a guest contributor in All You Magazine discussing skin and hair products and how they can help us in our daily lives.  I was also featured on the on-line program “Tea With”.

What is your blog about?
I am a blogger who is interested in teaching people how to save money on things you use everyday. My blog will focus on ways to spend smarter, and a way to harness your creativity by doing your crafts for different holidays and to keep the children busy. I also work with companies in reviewing products for them and sharing a lot of those findings on social media. Lots of times they are giveaways associated with those product reviews, so you can try it also.


Where do you live and what do you love about it?

I live in New Jersey, and I have to admit it is an adjustment. I am a New York girl at heart and love that I can have the best of both states.
 
What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?

I love New York

What do you love most about blogging?
I love blogging because I get to share with readers all over the country my opinions and life stories. I loved written and when I needed an outlet to write blogging was my first choice. I can't tell you the amount of emails I get from people saying thank you for letting me know about this product and we are so glad because we could not find information anywhere.

What is your favorite form of social media?
I love Facebook and Twitter. I am learning that instagram is now the way to go and loving all the aspects that it can bring.     

Thanks Denise!  Be sure to visit her blog this week and follow her on social media!  Check out a few of Denise's favorite posts:
Do you want to be featured as one of our blogs of the week?  Let us know here!
Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!