Thursday, February 5, 2015

Staying Sane While Snowed In – With Help From The Library

Winter has not been kind to me over in MA.
The 1st blizzard of 2015 left us with 2 feet of snow.  Before that snow had a chance to melt, another foot of snow was dropped. Now, the news is reporting that Boston could see another 2 feet of snow over the next 10 days!
I was sick of winter before it began this year.  I’m a rare New England resident that has never skied.
As you may have guessed, I’ve been snowed in a few times already this winter.
I am not someone who enjoys being cooped up & I go stir crazy pretty quickly.
How have I kept my sanity so far?

With help from the OverDrive app! The library may be snowed in & closed, but I can still borrow e-books using the OverDrive app.  I highly recommend checking it out for your reading pleasure.  I mean – free ebooks?! Can’t beat that!

It's Danielle Kempe taking over the blog today. I'm your MA state rep and a blogger at Getting Fit in MA.

Have you ever heard of tried the OverDrive app?  What books are you reading this winter?

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my post!

    My recent reads have included: Plane Insanity, The Theory of Opposites, I See Rude People, and Ambulance Girl.

    I'm currently reading Adventures of a Continental Drifter & I have a few more books ready for the big storm this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Danielle! Keep warm (and your sanity intact too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the app but was told that many libraries now make it easy to download content both ebooks and videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!